Dough Divider Maintenance
As a Manual Dough Dividers Manufacturer, share with you.
Dough divider is a kind of food machinery and equipment specially used for cutting dough. It is simple and convenient to use. It is a kind of food machinery and equipment that we are more common in large canteens, restaurants, and more. The machine is very simple to use, just connect the machine to the voltage and press the switch of the machine, and the machine can operate normally.
Manual Dough Dividers
Daily maintenance content:
1. The workbench and blades need to be cleaned after use
Cleaning method of the lifting workbench: After power on, raise the lifting workbench to the middle position, wipe the workbench with a wet towel, and wipe it clean. (Note: After rising to the middle position, disconnect the power supply and then clean. Do not flush the machine directly with water to avoid malfunctions)
2. Cleaning method of the plastic push rod and blade: wipe the plastic push rod with a wet towel. After the push rod is wiped clean, turn on the power, raise the push rod, then turn off the power, and wipe the blade clean with a wet towel.
3. Wipe clean the partition disk after using it every day
Weekly maintenance content
1. Open the rear cover and apply lubricating oil on the lifting shaft
2. Use a damp towel to clean the casing of the machine
Monthly maintenance content
1. Open the rear cover, and evenly coat the large gear and motor pulley with lubricating oil.
Our company also has Manual Dough Dividers on sale, welcome to contact us.